1) DO NOT BE A DICK
2) Please keep all multi-chapter stories in the same topic. Do not make a "story part 1" topic and a "story part 2", etc. Reply to the post of part 1 and place part 2 in there. If you don't, I will move it myself. I will be fine doing this a few times but if you regularly do this after me asking you not to, then there will be problems
3) Please don't put gigantic pictures in a post, it stretches the window and can be annoying. If you can't resize the picture yourself, send it to me and I will do it for you. The limit is a width of 700px. If you post a picture bigger than that AND DONT MESSAGE ME TO RESIZE IT, IT WILL BE DELETED.
4) In a story, do not put "************" or "============" or "----------------" too long, it too stretches the window. If you do this, I will edit.
5) No beastiality pictures or underage fakes. It's illegal in the US where I am based *THIS WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN, NO WARNINGS*
6) Be respectful of others. I want this to be a friendly community with as little rules as possible.
7) Do not be man-hating or woman-hating outside of fantasy purposes. It is allowed in story discussion or stories only, similar to political discussions, which follow the same standards. If it's in general talk, signatures, chatbox, etc, you will get a warning added to your profile.
Failure to comply to these rules will result in a warning. 1 warning is simply that, a warning that will be on your account for all mods to see. 2 warnings will result in a 48 hour ban of your account. 3 warnings will result in a permanent IP, account and email ban. Spamming or threatening users or the site will result in an immediate ban. Chat bans and site bans are separate from each other unless it is something that requires an immediate ban.
If an account is banned, I have the right to delete any posts and/or stories, collaborative or otherwise, that user made or keep them for as long as I see fit. If you act like a douche, you lose control over hat you post.
As for the legality of celebrity fan fiction, Literotica.com has this as an explanation and we at CSL choose to follow it:
And for the legality of fiction involving subjects under-aged: https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-child-pornography