Welcome to the Celebrity Story Library, home of great celebrity fanfiction, celebrity sex stories, celebrity erotica (whatever you want to call it). You MUST be atleast 18 years of age to continue. Do not be afraid to interact in the boards or the chat, we don't bite and/or ban like other sites. Everyone is equal here. For chatbox access, please contact TheBigLove126 for a password (your site login info will NOT work)

Celebrity Story Library

It is currently February 23rd, 2017, 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please keep multiple parts of a story in the same thread.

Pictures posted cannot be wider than 700 pixels, they will be deleted if they are. If you need a picture resized, contact TheBigLove126.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 2:16 am 
Writer

THIS STORY IS ENTIRELY FICTION AND NONE OF IT IS TRUE!! IF SEX WITH A LITTLE GIRL OFFENDS ANYONE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

If anyone also has any suggestions for want misadventures Raven gets into, PM or comoment below. If anyone wants to see a pic, also comment or PM.

Tim was at one of his sons school events and sure it wasn’t the most exciting thing in the world but it was his son, he wanted to support him and to eye up the hot little girls. There were a lot here, some around his sons age, 14 but there were some cut looking 11 or 12 year olds too.

Sexaul Misadventures of Little Raven Pt. 1

Tim had to excuse himself to get a drink and when walking back he spotted a girl stirring against the lockers and she was texting away on her iPhone. “Hi.”

She looked up from her phone smiled. “Hi.”

Tim started filling his water bottle and noticed the girl stole a glance at his crotch. “So, why aren’t you with the rest… ”

“Raven and because it’s boring in there.”

She wasn’t lying, Tim thought. “So what do you think is fun?” He asked noticing how Raven was pulling her skirt up a little bit.

Raven put her phone away, “Mister I’m only 12.”

“Oh but I get a feeling your not so innocent are you?”

“Why don’t we go and take this somewhere more private?”

The two of them went to the second floor bathroom where he pinned her against the wall. Tim had his hands underneath her shirt, pinching and toting her nipples. He kept his tongue in her mouth while his hands went down to her skirt, pulling it down while her hands undid his jeans.

“You should know I’m a virgin.”

“Really, you kiss like you’ve done it before.”

Raven dug her hand into Tim’s boxers and jerked his semi hard cock. “I’ve kissed plenty of boys and jerked many too but you will be the first cock inside me other then my hair brush.”

Tim removed her shirt and yanked her pink, cotton panties down around her ankles. “Can you handle all this cock? It’s more then that hair brush”

Raven dropped to her knees and continued stroking the now fully erect cock. “It’s the biggest cock I saw but I’m sure my lips can handle it.”

Her soft hands fondled his balls while her succulent tongue lapped around his sweaty, throbbing cock. She took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around the head, making sure to lick his slit hole. She slid her throat down the cock right until his pubic hairs were up her nose and she looked up at Tim with her baby blue eyes that were watering up as her lungs struggled to breath. She popped her mouth off the cock with salvia dangling off her chin.

“Don’t be gentle with me, I’m a spoiled little brat who takes advantage of her parents and always gets what she wants. I need to be punished.”

Tim slammed Raven against the wall and slapped her across the face. “Oh I will.” Tim gripped her temples and slammed his cock in and out of er throat, making gag, choke and slurp. Saliva seeped out the sides of her lips and fell across her petite chest and Tim even scooped some up to slap across Raven’s face. “You don’t get to breath, brats like yourself need to know the value of the air they breath.” He said pinching her nose shut. He took pleasure from watching those beautiful eyes tear up and after a few more seconds he yanked out his cock with a satisfying POP!!

When she went to fall over and catch her breath, Tim yanked her right back up by a handful of her hair, twisting it. He slapped his cock against the sides of her face.

“I’m just getting started with you.” Tim said going back to throating her harder with each thrust. Every time he popped out his cock, he would smear her face with more saliva until the point where it was plastered with it. “Ok, now it’s time to fuck you.”

As Tim eased his slobber covered cock into Raven, she groaned and moaned. Tim wrapped his arm around her scrawny neck and squeezed enough to make breathing difficult. His other hand was slapping her firm ass cheeks.

“Who’s fucking you?” He asked licking the side of her face.

“Yo…You are.”

Tim squeezed harder on his hold and slapped her ass harder. “No, who’s fucking you?!”

Raven whimpered as her ass was being slapped. “You… are… daddy!”

Tim grunted as Raven’s soft, moist, pink, vaginal walls clenched his cock; making him drive even harder into the quivering little shit. “Who’s milking you cum again and agin?!”

“Daddy… is!”

Raven’s hips were matching Tim’s thrust speed, adding to the skin clapping that filled the bathroom. He yanked out and dragged Raven into one of the stalls, bending her over it. In one thrust his entire cock slid inside her and he yanked back her head by a handful of her hair, twisting it. As his cock slammed in each time, a sloshing sound with her gaming and whimpering as her body was ravaged with seemingly endless orgasms.

Again Tim pulled out but this time he picked her up with her looking her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He exited the stall, slamming into a wall while Raven bounced up and down on his cock.

“Oh fuck daddy!” She dug her nails into his back. “Oh daddy your making your little whore princess cum!”

Tim could feel his balls straining to cum but he held back but not for much longer. He laid Raven on the floor and lifted her legs up and over her head so that she was in the pile driver position. He spread her ass checks, exposing her puckered asshole.

“Does princess want her anal cherry popped?”

Raven moaned to her asshole being licked with shivers running all along her spine. “Please daddy?”

Tim continued licking her anus. “Please what?”

Raven groaned. “Sodomize me daddy!”

Tim pressed his cock against her opening and slowly his cock sinked into her rectum splitting it in half. As his cock sunk deeper, the more Raven’s muscles tensed and the more her body endured orgasms. As Tim drove in and out of her tight ass hole, he loved staring into her blue eyes, enjoying the orgasm he saw in them dilating them.

“Tell me where princess wants daddies seed?”

Raven squealed and spreads her pussy lips. “In my womb daddy.”

“Do you want or need my seed?” Tim asked slapping her ass cheeks.

“I need daddies seed in my whore womb.”

Tim yanked out his cock and plunged his full shaft into her bald pussy and then back into her asshole, bouncing from one hole to the other until he needed to cum. He drove his cock fully into her womb and emptied his balls in her womb. As he ejaculated, Raven squirted and Tim didn’t pullout until his cock was semi hard and she rolled onto her knees to lick his cock clean until his was fully limp and she swallowed her own pussy juices and ass juices.

Tim watched as Raven pulled up her skirt and put on her shirt. “No panties?”

Raven looked at Tim holding his panties on his index finger. “You keep them, souvenir.”

Tim watched Raven walk away and smirked seeing the cum dripping down her inner thighs. He hone returned back to the seats with his bottle full of Raven’s squirt.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 3:46 am 
Writer/Moderator

Way to go Doctor! Love this!

PostPosted: December 21st, 2016, 9:02 pm 
Contributor

Orientation: Straight
I Will Read: Cons. & Reluc. Only
Favorite Celeb: jessica alba
fantastic one

PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 7:18 pm 
Contributor

Could you do a similar story set at an Anime convention?

PostPosted: February 4th, 2017, 4:36 pm 
Writer

Orientation: Bisexual
I Will Read: Consensual Only
Favorite Celeb: #2Many4You
Excellent..

Music