Welcome to the Celebrity Story Library, home of great celebrity fanfiction, celebrity sex stories, celebrity erotica (whatever you want to call it). You MUST be atleast 18 years of age to continue. Do not be afraid to interact in the boards or the chat, we don't bite and/or ban like other sites. Everyone is equal here. For chatbox access, please contact TheBigLove126 for a password (your site login info will NOT work)

Celebrity Story Library

More Than "Just a Story Site"
It is currently September 19th, 2017, 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please keep multiple parts of a story in the same thread.

Pictures posted cannot be wider than 700 pixels, they will be deleted if they are. If you need a picture resized, contact TheBigLove126.

PostPosted: December 17th, 2016, 12:56 pm 
Writer/Moderator

This story is completely fictional. It features characters under the age of 18. It contains graphic descriptions of consensual sex. If you do not like that and are easily offended, please do not read. All characters and situations are fictional, any similarities to real people, places or events are purely coincidental!

I Fucked My Friend's Teenage Daughter

An original story by Vile8r

I'm generally considered a good-looking guy for my age, I just turned 42 but really don't look it. I'm 6'3", with dark hair, blue eyes, and I workout regularly. Back in my 20s, I did a bit of modelling. but I didn't get any fame or fortune out of it. My looks have enabled me to have quite a fun sex life. I can quite easily pass myself off as a man ten years younger.

I work for my good friend who has his own construction company. I've been with him for close to ten years, and I've worked my way up the ladder to be a foreman. I like the guys that I work with. We work really hard, and often hangout after work and have a few beers. Most of the guys are younger than me. A few guys are in their 30’s, a couple like me, now in their 40’s, and the other guys in their 20’s. My friend who owns the company is in his 40’s too, and has a wife and two kids. He is a pretty nice guy, but can be a dick at times. I think he means well though, and it's just kind of his way of trying to motivate people.

He does little parties throughout the year for all of the guys where invites us over to his house and we have a cookout and drink and just have a good time. I think he does this to build camaraderie between everyone and just show his appreciation for us. He has an amazing house in a really nice area of the city. The parties are always a really good time and we often get really drunk by the end of the night. We usually end up sitting around his fire pit telling stories and cracking jokes. His family is always there, but at some point in the night we usually head inside.

His wife is extremely nice and good looking for her age. I always imagined that she was probably smoking hot when she was in her 20’s. He has two daughters; Lexy, who was 2 when I first started working for him and, Alana, who was only 6. I've basically watched them grow up. I'm like an uncle to them, and that's what they call me too.

I know it seems a little creepy, but Alana is 16 years old now, and smoking hot. She can easily pass for an older girl. All of the guys recognize this and give each other looks like, “Fuck, how is that girl only 16?” Then we just shake our heads trying to remove the dirty thoughts we're all thinking.

She's the typical high school cheerleader and seems like she's kind of wild. My buddy occasionally expresses frustration and we hear stories about her getting in trouble for coming home too late or getting drunk etc. A couple weeks ago he even had a story about coming home from somewhere, and catching her making out with some dude from her high school right in their living room! He was not impressed!

I always try to steer clear of Alana at the parties, because I don't want to tempt myself and also don't want to give my boss the impression at all that I'm trying to hit on his daughter. Yeah, I know I'm 42 and she's just a teenager, but hey, if I EVER did have the chance to bang her, I'd definitely go for it! Wouldn't be the first time I've fucked a girl much younger than myself.

Whenever we're around, she'll try to involve herself in our conversations. Her dad allows it, but often asks her to go grab some food item or drink or something from inside to distract her and keep her away from the guys. I’m sure he's aware of how attractive his daughter is and doesn't enjoy the thought of all of his workers ogling her.

It was earlier this last summer, and he had another party coming up. I was one of the first people to arrive and my buddy asked me if I could walk into the backyard and grab some wood from behind his storage building for the fire pit. I head into the backyard and see Alana standing out there moving some chairs around. She is 17 now and still obviously ridiculously hot.

I said hello and headed back to the storage building. She asked where I was going and I told her. She said, “I want to come.”

Like I mentioned previously, I always feel awkward talking to her since I don't want my friend to get the wrong idea. He knows I have a bit of a reputation of being a man-whore, and I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't figure I'm actually hitting on his daughter, but still I don't want to create that perception.

I said, “Okay, cool.”

So, back to where we were, she jogged over and walked alongside me. I asked her how her weekend was going and she said, “Ehh, I’ve had better. My dad is kind of pissed at me.”

I asked why and she said, “I stayed out too late last night and he freaked out. He's always pissed at me though, so whatever. He’d probably be pissed that I’m walking with you right now.”

I kind of laughed and said, “Really? Why?”

She said, “He thinks I’m like some drug-crazed sex maniac or something. He probably thinks I’ll try to have sex with you or something.”

Her forwardness sort of shocked me, and I just kind of laughed uncomfortably and started having visions of her dad running outside and beating me to death.

We grabbed some wood and started walking back up towards the house. While we were walking she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I was obviously beyond uncomfortable at this point. I told her no that I did not.

She said, “That’s hard to believe.”

I just kind of laughed and didn’t respond, which I normally would if I were trying to get in a girl’s pants. I could tell she noticed how uncomfortable she was making me and I think she liked it. She had this coy little smile.

People started arriving and the party got started. The whole night she was staring at me and would smile. I really hoped her dad wouldn’t notice and I don’t think he ever did. She was far more aggressive about involving herself in conversations I was in that night as well. The night was winding down and I was about to head out.

I walked inside the house and Alana was in the kitchen. She looked amazing and had on short jean shorts and a tight t-shirt (physical description: 5’6” super fit (cheerleader), really full C cup tits, nice toned athletic ass, long dark hair and an absolutely gorgeous face with these amazing sensuous eyes and full red lips, just made for sucking cock). No one else was around.

She asked if I was leaving. I said yes and she said a playful, “Nooo, you can’t!”

I said I really needed to and she asked where I was going. I told her I was headed home. She responded, “Cool, I’m just going to do drugs and have sex the rest of the night,” and laughed.

She was obviously joking, at least I think. Haha. Either way I chuckled and left.

The next month there was another party and I won’t lie I intentionally showed up early hoping to have some more alone time with Alana. I couldn’t stop thinking about her and fantasizing about her. I wondered if I should try something and just see what kind of reaction I got from her.

Over the years, I'd encountered many horny, adventurous young teens like Alana. A few, we had just flirted and it didn't go any further than that. A few I had actually fucked, and it had been awesome!

I didn’t want to cross any lines with my buddy, but I liked toying with the ideas. I arrived and my friend wasn’t even there. His wife and daughters were. He had run to the store to pick up a few things.

I walked out into the backyard and Alana followed. I asked her what she had been up to and she said not much, because she had been grounded for a couple of weeks. I asked what for and she said her dad found a condom in her room. Apparently, it wasn’t a used one, but one in the wrapper that a guy had dropped and it was under her bed.

I kind of laughed and said, “So he was right about you being a sex and drug maniac, huh?”

She just kind of laughed and said, “Well, maybe a little,” and winked at me.

I think she knew that I was interested in her and she also knew that I was conflicted. I quickly got uncomfortable again knowing her dad would be home soon. She continued toying with me. She asked when was the last time I had sex.

I said, “Ummm, I don’t know if we should be talking like this.”

She leaned in and said, “What’s wrong? You scared of my dad?” and kind of laughed.
I said, “Well, yeah kind of. I mean, we're good friends and....he's also my boss.”

She then decided to go off the deep end and really fuck with me. She said, “Have you thought about me before?”

I again replied, “We shouldn’t be talking like this. You're a very pretty girl, Alana and if I was 20 years younger, well look out! But, I'm old enough to be your dad, you know?"

"I know, but you don't look like it. You don't look near as old as my dad. And you're.....kinda cool! Older guys are always cool!"
She was saying all of this in a slightly joking tone, but also obviously serious. That’s when I decided to head inside and away from the situation.

I was beyond flustered and couldn’t stop thinking about having my way with her. But it was just so not right!

Everyone arrived for the party and things got rolling. The tension between Alana and me was ridiculous that night. I tried everything I could to avoid being near her or looking at her. She did just the opposite and tried to make me as uncomfortable as she could. She was wearing a cute denim skirt, and she sat in a chair across from me when we were out in the backyard around the firepit.

She was purposefully crossing and uncrossing her legs and giving me little pantie flashes. At one point, I headed inside to use the bathroom that was down kind of a long hallway. I guess Alana followed me a minute or so after I went inside, because as I opened the bathroom door she was standing there and pushed me back in and locked the door.

I said, “What the fuck are you doing? Someone is going to come to the door.”

She just grabbed me and kissed me and as much as I wanted to resist, I couldn’t help myself and we started making out. This lasted for about 20 seconds before my anxiety kicked back in and I said, “We should get out of here.”

Then she pulled up her shirt and bra, revealing her beautiful young tits. I was in awe and just stopped for a moment staring at them. I took them in my hands and caressed her nipples. She closed her eyes and gasped a little. I told her we had to get out of the bathroom and I slipped out the door. Thankfully, no one saw anything and everything was cool.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened after I headed back outside. She really was sex-crazed and holy shit, it was awesome! My cock was hard as a slab of granite.

I kept thinking my buddy could tell something happened, but I was just being paranoid. Alana joined the party again, at some point and we couldn’t take our eyes off of each other the entire time. She headed inside later on that night and about an hour later it was time for me to leave. Apparently, she was watching from her bedroom window for when I was going to leave, because I headed through the house and out the front door and she was standing on the porch.

I asked her what she was doing, and she said, “Let’s go.”

I said, “What? What do you mean, let’s go?”

She said, “I’m going with you.”

I said, "Hell no, you aren’t! Your dad will kill me if he finds out.”

She said, “He won’t know, I told my mom earlier that I was going to my friend's house to stay the night. She thought I left like an hour ago.”

I was ecstatic, but didn’t want to show it.

We ran and got in my car and headed to my place. Luckily, everyone else had already left, so no one seen her with me. The second we were in the car, she was kissing up and down my neck and was whispering in my ear, “I want you to do anything you want to me.”

I said, “Anything, huh?”

She said, “Yeah.....anything! I've been fantasizing for soooo long about what it would be like to be with an older man! I've been with other boys.....I'm sure my dad told you about catching me in the living room with Mike Abbott from the football team?”

"Yeah, he did."

"Well, I've decided I want to fuck an older guy. An older guy like you, Uncle Tim. I can't explain it.....but older guys are just.....sexy!"

A few minutes later and none too soon, I pulled onto the freeway heading towards my house. It wasn't a terribly long drive, but it was long enough for things to get started off right.

Alana leaned over, and began unbuckling my belt, biting her lip. She rested on the center console, her round, young tits pushed front and center on her chest. I stared at them, at her, as she reached into my pants and pulled out my already hard cock. Taking me in her hand, she leisurely began stroking up and down the shaft, then looked back up into my eyes, smiling. My breathing quickened as she stroked me harder. I did my best to concentrate on the road, but it was becoming more and more difficult.

"Take your panties off," I demanded suddenly. "I want to see how juicy your cunt is."

Alana quickly complied. Sitting back in her seat, she lifted her bottom and pulled her panties off all the way, dropping them in my lap...watching as I brought them to my nose and breathed in deeply. With a grin, she then lifted her skirt and spread her legs wide, now bringing my attention to her freshly shaven cunt.

"Oh shit, Alana, you are fucking awesome!" was all I could say. I tucked my dick back in my pants and hit the accelerator. I needed to get home.....and fast!

It took everything in my power to stay focused on the road. We got to my place and we started making out as we were walking through the door.

She turned and kissed me, gently biting my lip and my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt for me, pulled it loose off my body. Her smooth hands caressed my chest and back.

"I love your body!" she whispered.

I quickly took her shirt off and reached around unsnapping her bra. We pressed our bodies against each other feeling bare skin on bare skin.

I pushed her up against the wall and kissed down her neck and her chest and licked and sucked on her nipples. She had a kind of high-pitched moan that she would let out and would say, “Oh my God......that feels good!”

I pulled her skirt and panties down in one motion. She had the most beautiful soft skin, perfectly shaved pussy, and such an amazing body.

I decided that since I was the “older guy” and she was so young, I wanted be in control. I pushed her down to her knees. She flashed a smile like she was glad I was controlling her. She seemed like she definitely knew what she was doing, as she unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my undershorts. My thick, erect penis sprang free, right in front of her face. She looked up and smiled at me. "It's beautiful," she breathed.

She teased my cock, first licking and sucking on my balls. Then, very slowly, eyes locked on mine, Alana let her tongue slide over and around the head before taking my hard cock in her mouth. She sucked on it, swirled her tongue around it, making me groan. I put my hands at the back of her head, urging her on. I couldn't believe this was happening. My friend's incredibly hot teenage daughter, had her mouth wrapped around my cock!

She slid her hands around to my hard buttocks and took my cock deeper into her mouth. I sighed in bliss as she sucked me hard. I began to fuck her mouth – slowly, gently, letting her stay in charge by holding onto my ass cheeks with both hands. With each stroke, Alana swallowed my cock a little deeper, trying her hardest to take it all back in her throat. She took it all, but about an inch before, she gagged slightly. She gave up trying to deep throat it and began sucking intensely. I couldn’t help but think about how this was the girl that everyone in her school probably fantasized about.

Alana sucked my cock for a few minutes more, before I led her back to my bedroom. She got on my bed and lay on her back. Good Lord, she looked spectacular!

I was totally stripped naked now, and I began licking her thighs up and down and kissing beside and around her pussy, teasing her.
She finally blurted out, “Oh God, please just do it!”

I gave in and started licking her clit furiously while I fucked her with my fingers. As I was fingering her, one of my fingers was right up against her asshole. I remembered she said that I could do anything I wanted to her, but didn’t know if she truly meant it. In the moment, I didn’t give a fuck. I was in control and I was going to go for it.

I slid one of my fingers in her ass while I was fingering her pussy and licking her clit. She didn’t miss a beat and let out a louder moan, but definitely not one of displeasure. It continued to get more intense and I eventually had three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass and she was screaming and moaning like crazy.

I asked her, “Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, please fuck me!”

I continued to withhold and just kept fucking her with my fingers. After a couple of minutes I gave in. Her gyrating motions and moaning told me she was ready to be fucked. I held my cock and slowly teased her with just the head. Her whining and bucking of her hips, told me the only thing to calm her was a hard cock.

Slowly, I pushed into her. She wasn't a virgin, and that didn't surprise me, but ohhhhh, she was so deliciously tight! Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me as deep as she could into her. I grabbed her and rolled over onto my back, pulling her with me.
Now on top, she began to pound her pussy on my cock. She was bouncing high and hard, moaning and groaning as she grabbed the hair on my chest, tugging on it. The pain of the hair pulling, was offset by her wild gyrating fuck. This girl was insatiable!

She started saying, “Oh fuck! Yeah baby!” This girl was way crazier in bed than any older woman I had ever known. I think part of her pleasure was knowing that her dad would want to kill her and me if he knew what was going on.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth hung open, as she moaned and groaned while riding my cock. She was banging my cock so hard, my pelvic bone was becoming sore. All of a sudden she stopped bouncing and began to slide up and down, backwards and forwards while moaning. I felt her pussy muscles contracting on my cock, and knew she was coming.

She collapsed down on my chest panting. While her pussy muscles continued to spasm, I rolled her over onto her back and began to pile drive into her. I put her legs over my shoulders and started fucking her with every ounce of energy I had. I don’t know why I was so worried about it, but I really wanted her to leave impressed with me. I think some of it was still the whole desire to be cool in high school thing.

The squishing sounds of her hot pussy, kept my cock hard. I began to slowly rotate my hips, twisting my dick in her tight pussy. But try as I would, I couldn't come again. I needed to rest.

"Oh yes, cum in my pussy! It's okay! I'm on the pill! Oh, I love your dick, I need your cum!" she pleaded.

With a few more powerful thrusts, I emptied my load into her. Fuck! It felt good! My cock spasmed and throbbed inside her.
Huffing and puffing, I rolled off her, and onto my side. I looked over at her, she lay there, sweating and moaning. Her inner thighs around her pussy were covered in white froth. I knew all of that couldn't be just my cum, she must have been flowing her own cum as well. I couldn't resist slipping my hand between her hot pussy lips, and fingering the twitching walls of her pussy.

"No, no! Stop!" she moaned. "I'm too sensitive!"

I took this opportunity to take things up a notch. She gave me the green light earlier to do anything I wanted, so I wanted to take advantage of it. I reminded her, “You said I could do anything I want. I want to fuck you in the ass.”

She kind of smirked and asked if I had any vodka. I went and grabbed some and she took a few swigs of it. I guess she needed some alcohol motivation to take the potential pain.

I had lube that my previous girlfriend left at my place. I went and grabbed it and spread lube on her ass. I began sliding my fingers in and out until I had three fingers in her ass. She seemed to be really enjoying it and saying, “Do you like that baby?”

I think she knew how fucking ridiculously hot she looked in that moment. I got behind her and pressed my cock against her asshole. I pushed and the head of my cock was in. She let out a little scream of pain and started breathing heavily.

I was worried she was going to tell me she couldn’t do it. She said, “Just wait and go slow. You're really big.”

I waited a few moments, just savoring the amazing view and feeling of her ass clenched tight around my cock. I slowly start pushing in further. She was now more relaxed and let me start to slide in and out with small strokes. I eventually went as deep as I could, which still left about 3 inches of my cock to go. I started going faster and faster and she was moaning loudly with pleasure and saying, “Oh yeah, fuck me baby, fuck me!”

I only held out for about 3 or 4 minutes of fucking her ass before it was all just too much and too fucking hot and I started unloading my cum in her ass. She began moaning wildly when she felt my warm cum inside of her. I pulled my cock out and a little bit of cum dribbled out of her ass.

Alana lay down beside me and kissed me and kissed my face and neck. Somehow in that moment I could tell that she actually really had some sort of emotional attachment to me. She was being very sweet and lovey. It really took me by surprise.

She stayed at my place that night and we must have fucked at least another 3 or 4 times. In the morning I awoke to feel her awesome mouth around me, sucking and slurping on my sore cock. We fucked once more and then I figured I better get her home. I dropped her off down the street from her house.

Her dad never found out about that. She became obsessed with me after that night though. She would call me every day and showed up at my place unannounced quite a few times. I’ll admit I didn’t discourage it, but I was surprised by how aggressive she was. She really wanted us to date, but I was always really worried my buddy would find out. It would have been one fuck of a scandal!

We had lots of sex after that first night. We hung out for a few months, but she eventually graduated from high school, went off to college and became a cheerleader at a major university.

One nice little fringe benefit, she introduced me to several of her hot friends. I've fucked a few of them, as well. Turned out, they were all really into older guys!

THE END

PostPosted: December 17th, 2016, 11:20 pm 
Major Contributer

Orientation: Straight
I Will Read: Cons. & Reluc. Only
Favorite Celeb: all celebrities
EXCELLENT STORY great work great stuff

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 3:29 pm 
Friend of CSL

Orientation: Straight
I Will Read: Any Story Type
Favorite Celeb: So many