Welcome to the Celebrity Story Library, home of great celebrity fanfiction, celebrity sex stories, celebrity erotica (whatever you want to call it). You MUST be atleast 18 years of age to continue. Do not be afraid to interact in the boards or the chat, we don't bite and/or ban like other sites. Everyone is equal here. For chatbox access, please contact TheBigLove126 for a password (your site login info will NOT work)

Celebrity Story Library

More Than "Just a Story Site"
It is currently October 17th, 2017, 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 7th, 2016, 12:20 am 
Writer

Orientation: Bisexual
I Will Read: Any Story Type
I love Victoria, she was my number one gal for years but as of lately she's been not showing off. Yes I know she had her Rocky Horror moments but really other then that has she shown us anything? Halloween was kinda eh for her, she don't post many pics that often. I've had this theory that the fappening got to her, which is weird cause in an interview she said she wouldn't comment on which ones were real or not.

I'm only curious as to what's been going on. I mean Kira Kosarin won't stop providing boner popping pictures while Vic is mainly keeping it a low profile and I wanna know why, why has she been turning down the dial on the sex appeal, why did she stop showing us pics like she used to show us?

PostPosted: December 7th, 2016, 3:30 am 
Writer

Favorite Celeb: Asians and Hudgens sisters
Maybe she's trying to be taken more seriously in Hollywood or something.

PostPosted: December 10th, 2016, 2:27 am 
Site Creator

Orientation: Straight
Favorite Celeb: Anna Kendrick

Looking fine to me :)

Anna Kendrick's #1 Stalk...Fan

YIM: TheBigLove126
Email: thebiglove126@yahoo.com
Twitter: @TheBigLove126

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, feedback or just want to chat, don't be afraid to PM or email me. I currently am not taking story requests.

Check out my first published story! http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Sara-Love-Erotic-Romance/dp/1680301055

PostPosted: December 12th, 2016, 12:11 am 
Writer

Oh good, one good pic, now we just gotta wait another few months to get another one good pic mean while we got kira giving us daily goodie pics and it's not only her, it's a lot of celebs who give us quality pics on a almost daily basis while Vic what, gives one good pic every other month when she used to give us quality pics on basis.

And here is only a FEW examples of what kira has given us. This girl keeps giving and giving with each day while Vic is slowly wanting to show less and less and I want to know why.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: December 12th, 2016, 12:20 am 
Writer

And just to clarify my point further, her Rocky Horror picture show was in October and now we get another good pic 2 months later, yeah that's what I want, wait two months to see one good pic. And if you try to say her latest Kode shoot, ok, there was one decent pic but that too was in October as well.

PostPosted: December 15th, 2016, 1:18 pm 
Contributor

A lot of people said she slept with Dan Schneider, hence how she got her own show (VicTORIOUS). Which wound to the rumor that Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande slept with Schneider to get better roles on the show.

PostPosted: December 15th, 2016, 4:14 pm 
Writer

I heard about that rumor too, my theory is that if these rumors are true, combined with the fappening, it broke her in a way.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2016, 10:19 am 
Contributor

I say give it time.

PostPosted: December 17th, 2016, 12:53 am 
Writer

I'm not asking for pics, I'm only here to gather other users opinions and see what they think.

I mean yes I woukd like to see new and exciting pics on a daily basis but I'm so used to it but I still would like to see what others think.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 11:06 pm 
Writer

I Will Read: Consensual Only
Favorite Celeb: Britney Spears
That Rocky Horror remake was absolutely terrible....Everyone involved in it should've just put their paychecks up to remaster the original and put it back in theaters for an anniversary or retrospective deal.

The #1 devoted Britney Spears fan of CSL