Welcome to the Celebrity Story Library, home of great celebrity fanfiction, celebrity sex stories, celebrity erotica (whatever you want to call it). You MUST be atleast 18 years of age to continue. Do not be afraid to interact in the boards or the chat, we don't bite and/or ban like other sites. Everyone is equal here. For chatbox access, please contact TheBigLove126 for a password (your site login info will NOT work)

Celebrity Story Library

It is currently January 22nd, 2017, 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 9:04 am 
Writer

NonConFan wrote:
Muhabba wrote:
So I've been taking a break from writing to catch up on some reading and doing some editing in my computer and just thought I'd throw out this thread. I've been re-reading a fantasy series called "The Dresden Files", a urban fantasy series about the only Wizard in the Chicago phone book. Between books in that series I've read "Chuthlu's Monsters" which was a collection of modern written stories about H.P. Lovecraft's monsters. And I just finished "Blood Oranges" about a junkie Vampire/Werewolf homeless girl trying to stay alive in a world of hidden monsters. And I've just started "Jonathon Strange & Mr. Norrel" which is a alternative history genre about magic in the Victorian age.

Jonathan Strange is on Netflix right now. Not sure if it's a film or an entire series. The Dresden Files was a tv series starring Paul Blackthorne.

I liked the Dresden Files TV show. Blackthorne was perfect as Harry and Blackthorne, Barrowman, and Kingston are the only reason I started watching Arrow. I've got Jonathon Strange... in my Netflix que so hopefully I'll get to it in a couple of weeks.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 2:09 am 
Major Contributer

"A Bridge Too Far" by Cornelius Ryan

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 8:15 pm 
Friend of CSL

Reading United States of Japan by Peter Tieryas, alternate history fiction similar to man in the high castle.

Also High Rise by J. G. Ballard and the Dream Cycles by HP Lovecraft :)

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 8:20 pm 
Writer

Currently reading the Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. Hands down the best comic book series I've ever read.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 8:37 pm 
Contributor

neon wrote:
Currently reading the Preacher series by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. Hands down the best comic book series I've ever read.

I read it during its original run and still own the individual issues. This past summer I met actor Dominic Cooper at a convention and chatted with him about the comics and his show.

PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 4:37 pm 
Contributor

Super Powereds: Year 2 by Drew Hayes

Think X-Men, little bits of Harry Potter and some huge levels of teen angst. Set in collige. Couple of female characters in there I would do unspeakable tings to ;)

Always up for both soft and hardcore celeb chat, fantasy sharing or, if you're a generous sort, descriptions of your fav celeb babes. Yes, I am really blind. I can explain more if you wish to PM me and ask.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2016, 9:26 am 
Friend of CSL

Right now I'm reading the justifiers series from Markus Heitz. Actually I don't even know if his books were translated? Would be a shame if this isn't the case.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2016, 5:00 pm 
Contributor

BlindCelebJacker wrote:
Super Powereds: Year 2 by Drew Hayes

Think X-Men, little bits of Harry Potter and some huge levels of teen angst. Set in collige. Couple of female characters in there I would do unspeakable tings to ;)

Sounds awesome. Is it on audio recording?

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 9:33 am 
Friend of CSL

I have been reading "The Compound" here lately which is a really good book about a school shooting interesting read.

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 11:16 pm 
Writer

Started reading William Shakespear's Star Wars The Phantom Menance and then I've decided to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next